WI HSEA Fall "In-Person" Conference
Thursday, November 10th
* DPI Updates and HOSA Advisor Reception in the evening
Friday, November 11th
*8:30 - 9:00 AM - Registration
*9:00 - 3:00 PM - Conference
@ the Best Western Eau Claire Conference Center
- Topics include: Networking, Pharmacy, and Occupational Therapy
Speakers, and Hands-On learning simulation equipment at
Realityworks - Innovative Hands-On Learning Tools.
Your Fall Conference registration is included with your WI HSEA membership dues.
NCHSE National Health Science Conference
October 26-28, 2022
in Charleston, South Carolina
- Topics include: Increasing interactivity, re-engaging students, and Science Literacy Strategies.
- Keynote Speakers, Concurrent sessions, Exhibitors, Networking, Health Science certificate labs, and more!
- Registration is now open for this event. Click here to see the conference overview, make hotel reservations, register to attend, and more!
Become a WI HSEA Member Today!
WI HSEA Membership Campaign (Aug 15 - Oct 31)
Becoming a member of the WI HSEA gives you access to the National NCHSE and all its benefits!
Our comprehensive annual membership package gains you access to the National Consortium for Health Sciences and its many resources (i.e. lesson plans, activities, and registration for our State Fall Conference, November 10th and 11th, are included!)
- $150.00 Early Bird through September 30th
- $175 through October 31st
- $20.00 flat annual fee for college students
Many members can have their fees covered through Perkins or other funding.
For more information or if you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WI HSEA Scholarship
Our scholarship is for students who have been accepted into a Wisconsin-based educator preparation college or non-traditional training program.
Click here for more information and to access the scholarship application.
WI HSEA Updates and More...
Please join the HSEA Facebook Group or search "groups" for "Health Science Educators Association" and request to join. If you are active on Facebook, it's fun to check in and get immediate ideas and files from your fellow educators.
We are looking for members to join our Advisory Committee. If you are interested in joining a committee (Membership, Website, Marketing/Communications, Conference Planning, and Financials), contact Caryn Riederer at email@example.com. The committee meets monthly for one hour.
How to access the HSEA Member Google Drive: Quick Start to Google Drive, Navigating HSEA Google Drive.